1) By applying to join the Mountain Designs Alliance Club you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time (Terms) and are subject to any other conditions imposed by Mountain Designs Holdings Pty Ltd (Mountain Designs) from time to time. The latest Terms supersede and replace any and all previous terms and conditions in connection with the Alliance Club and a copy of the current Terms may be viewed at
2) Individuals can apply to join the Alliance Club by completing an online application form. Mountain Designs may, in its absolute discretion, accept or refuse any application.
3) A successful applicant may only hold one Alliance Club membership.
4) Alliance Club benefits are determined by Mountain Designs from time to time and may include discounts, invitations to events, entry into promotions and are subject to availability.
5) Alliance Club benefits only apply to the named account member and are non-negotiable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and may not be used in conjunction with other offers unless otherwise specified by Mountain Designs. Alliance Club members who are employees of Mountain Designs or relatives of such employees may be precluded from certain benefits including entry to promotions.
6) Membership benefits are valid until cancelled by Mountain Designs (in its absolute discretion) or an Alliance Club Member advises Mountain Designs that he or she wishes to terminate their membership.
7) Mountain Designs may, in its absolute discretion, at any time, and without notice or reason, modify these Terms, cancel or suspend any membership or the Alliance Club generally.
8) Mountain Designs shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable for any reason including as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, computer hardware or software errors.
9) Mountain Designs is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any Alliance Club Member whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Mountain Designs in connection with the Alliance Club, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Alliance Club or Mountain Designs or in any activity in which Alliance Club members are invited to participate. This condition is subject to any liability which may not be lawfully excluded, in which case such liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10) Alliance Club members indemnify Mountain Designs for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by Mountain Designs arising from or in connection with a breach of these Terms by an Alliance Club member.
12) If any clause of these Terms, or any part of any clause, is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that part shall be severed and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in force. The words "include" and "including" and other similar words and expressions are to be construed without limitation. These Terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.