Product Ratings & Reviews
What makes Mountain Designs gear so good for adventure? Rate your recent Mountain Designs purchase for your chance to win a Mountain Designs eGift Card valued at $50 (Terms & Conditions apply).
How To Write A Product Review
- Sign On For The Adventure
Log in to your existing Alliance Club member account or sign up here to create one if you’re new to the Mountain Designs adventure.
- Find Your Product
Search online for the product you have already purchased or used.
- Rate & Review
Navigate to the ‘Ratings & Reviews’ section then click on ‘Write A Review’…now tell your fellow adventurers what makes your favourite Mountain Designs product so good…it’s that simple!
Tips For Writing A Winning Review
- Keep It Simple
We want to hear all about how our gear performed but we don’t want ‘War and Peace’ either! Stick to about 300 words max and we should get the picture.
- Keep It Clean
We can only publish reviews that meet our review standards and Terms and Conditions, so read these for guidance before putting your thoughts down.
- Keep It On Point
Tell us the relevant things about the product and how it performed, but like any good adventure, don’t hold back! We want to hear about the good, the bad and everything in between.
Customer Review Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your conduct associated with the Customer Ratings and Reviews and/or Questions and Answers service offered by Mountain Designs (the "CRR Service").
By submitting any content to Mountain Designs, you guarantee that:
- You have purchased or used the product that you are reviewing;
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree that you may not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any unapproved third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
By submitting a customer review to Mountain Designs, you accept that:
- You will be entered into the Mountain Designs monthly Customer Review & Win Competition.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mountain Designs (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Mountain Designs a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All content that you submit may be used at Mountain Designs' sole discretion. Mountain Designs reserves the right to change, condense, withhold publication, remove or delete any content on Mountain Designs' website that Mountain Designs deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. Mountain Designs does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Mountain Designs to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, Mountain Designs reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission to the extent authorized by law. You acknowledge that you, not Mountain Designs, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Mountain Designs, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.