Product Care Instructions - Merino Wool Apparel
Garments made with 100% Merino wool offer breathable insulation, are moisture wicking and quick drying, and adapt to changing weather conditions. To ensure these performance qualities are maintained, take good care of the Merino wool itself. Mountain Designs recommends the following care instructions:
Cleaning Your 100% Merino Wool Apparel
- Machine wash your 100% Merino garment with warm water at 40°C on gentle cycle, using only a small amount of mild soap or detergent. Do not use bleach, fabric softener, conditioners or stain removers as they can affect the garment's performance.
- Rinse well.
- Line dry your garment, inside out and in the shade.
- Iron the dry garment on warm setting.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean your garment.
General Tips & Notes
- Small balls of fibre can appear on the surface of 100% Merino wool garments after wear. To remove these, simply stretch the garment over a round surface and gently remove them by hand.
- If in doubt, check the care label on the inside of your 100% Merino wool garment and follow the care instructions provided.