|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
How To - Inflate An Air Sleeping Mat
There are few better feelings than waking up in the outdoors as the sun creeps up over the horizon, and the sound of birds chirping and the smell of nature fills the air. Your sleeping mat has a big impact on just how good this feeling can be. Follow these quick instructions to make sure you're getting the best use of your air sleeping mat.
Inflating Your Mat
- Unroll the mat and lay it flat on the ground. Ensure the ground beneath the mat is clear of sharp objects to reduce the risk of puncturing the mat.
- Open the valve and connect it to the valve on the pump sack (included).
- Pinching the ends, open the pump sack and gently blow a long breath into the pump sack from approximately 20cm. Once the pump sack is filled with air, quickly pull the ends to close it, and then roll the roll-top closure to start the inflation process.
- Repeat step 3. On average, the mat will require 3 to 5 air cycles.
- Remove the pump sack and close the valve.
Deflating Your Mat
- Open the valve.
- Using your index finger, gently press in the internal one-way valve.
- Ensure the ground beneath the mat is clear of sharp objects to reduce the risk of puncturing the mat, and then turn the mat over so the valve is facing the ground. Carefully fold the sides of the mat in towards the centre of the mat (approximately in thirds).
- Roll the mat towards the valve, pushing the air out.
- Close the valve once the mat is fully deflated and rolled up.