The warmest model in the Wilderness series, the Wilderness 400 synthetic sleeping bag is designed to deliver comfort and warmth on year-round camping adventures. The dual layer microfibre synthetic fill provides excellent insulation, while a highly durable ripstop nylon outer shell with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish keeps rain, wind and cold temperatures outside where they belong. The offset quilting design, hood tightening system and zipper draft tube trap warm air inside the bag for further protection, while a separate foot zip allows ventilation at the feet if required. The bag can be unzipped to open out flat like a quilt, and comes with a compression sack for easy pack up and storage during travel.
• Dual layer synthetic fill insulation
• Offset quilting to reduce heat loss
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Inbuilt pillow pocket in hood
• Separate foot zip
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• Can be unzipped to be used like a quilt
• Can be zipped together with another bag
• Traditional rectangular shape
• Easy to maintain
• Compression sack for storage and travel
If you order an item online and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us in accordance with our returns & exchanges policy. For all enquiries, please call customer care on 1300 086 244.
eGift Cards are non-refundable or redeemable for cash.