For versatility and comfort, the Wilderness 300 synthetic sleeping bag is an excellent choice for your camping adventures. Its dual layer microfibre synthetic fill provides quality insulation while the highly durable ripstop nylon outer shell with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish protects you from rain, wind and cold temperatures. The offset quilting design, hood tightening system and zipper draft tube trap warm air inside the bag to ensure comfort, while a separate foot zip allows air in at the feet while still keeping your body warm. The bag can be unzipped to open out flat like a blanket, and includes a compression sack for easy pack up and stow away during travel.
• Dual layer synthetic fill insulation
• Offset quilting to reduce heat loss
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Inbuilt pillow pocket in hood
• Separate foot zip
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• Can be unzipped to be used like a quilt
• Can be zipped together with another bag
• Traditional rectangular shape
• Easy to maintain
• Compression sack for storage and travel
If you order an item online and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us in accordance with our returns & exchanges policy. For all enquiries, please call customer care on 1300 086 244.
eGift Cards are non-refundable or redeemable for cash.