Any serious adventurer taking on the mountains needs the UltraTek 900 Long down sleeping bag in their gear. It features a mummy shape design, which minimises bulk and reduces air pockets, and RDS 750 fill power down insulation to deliver a lightweight, high performance bag that can withstand ice, wind and snow. The down is treated with DownTek™ to shield it from moisture and prevent clumping, allowing it to continue insulating down to -17°C when dampness is likely present. The bag construction is also engineered for superior thermal efficiency, with trapezoidal baffling, a cantered foot box and a 3D hood design with face baffle. The Pertex® outer fabric and Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish enhance both wind resistance and water resistance. For additional comfort, the hood and neck baffle can be tightened to help trap warm air inside. A compression sack and storage sack are included for storage and travel.
- • Insulation – 750 Loft, 100% RDS Down (90/10)
• Ultra Lightweight
• DWR Finish
• Highly Compressible
• Mummy Shape
• Compression Sack
• Storage Sack
- • Trapezoidal baffling construction for superior thermal efficiency
• High performance Pertex® fabric for both wind resistance and water resistance
• DownTek™ treatment for water resistant down fill
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• 3D hood design with face baffle
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Neck baffle with tightening system
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• YKK zips
• Mummy shape
• Storage sack and compression sack for storage and travel
Learn more about DownTek™ in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about Pertex® in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about RDS (Responsible Down Standard) in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about the Temperature Ratings of sleeping bags in our Field Notes.