The UltraTek 730 Long down sleeping bag is designed to shelter you from the cold sting of alpine conditions. Lightweight and durable, it combines a mummy shape design and RDS 750 fill power down insulation to create comfortable protection down to -11°C. The bag construction also enhances thermal efficiency through trapezoidal baffling, a cantered foot box, and a 3D hood design with face baffle. The Pertex® fabric shell provides wind and water resistance, and is also treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for an extra barrier from the wet. Inside, the down is treated with DownTek™ to shield it from moisture and prevent clumping, allowing it to continue insulating even when ice or snow is present. For additional comfort, both the hood and neck baffle can be tightened to minimise warm air escaping. For storage and travel, both a compression sack and storage sack are included.
- • Insulation – 750 Loft, 100% RDS Down (90/10)
• Ultra Lightweight
• DWR Finish
• Highly Compressible
• Mummy Shape
• Compression Sack
• Storage Sack
- • Trapezoidal baffling construction for superior thermal efficiency
• High performance Pertex® fabric for both wind resistance and water resistance
• DownTek™ treatment for water resistant down fill
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• 3D hood design with face baffle
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Neck baffle with tightening system
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• YKK zips
• Mummy shape
• Storage sack and compression sack for storage and travel
Learn more about DownTek™ in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about Pertex® in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about RDS (Responsible Down Standard) in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about the Temperature Ratings of sleeping bags in our Field Notes.