The UltraTek 470 Long down sleeping bag is the optimum choice for taking on harsh alpine environments. Lightweight and durable, it features a mummy shape design to minimise bulk and reduce air pockets, and RDS 750 fill power down insulation that ensures comfortable warmth down to -9°C. The down itself is treated with DownTek™ to shield it from moisture and prevent clumping, allowing it to insulate even when ice or snow is present. The bag construction is also engineered for superior thermal efficiency, with trapezoidal baffling, a cantered foot box and a 3D hood design with face baffle. The Pertex® fabric shell is both wind resistant and water resistant, and is also treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish. For additional comfort, the hood and neck baffle can be tightened to help trap warm air inside. A compression sack and storage sack are both included for storage and travel.
- • Insulation – 750 Loft, 100% RDS Down (90/10)
• Ultra Lightweight
• DWR Finish
• Highly Compressible
• Mummy Shape
• Compression Sack
• Storage Sack
- • Trapezoidal baffling construction for superior thermal efficiency
• High performance Pertex® fabric for both wind resistance and water resistance
• DownTek™ treatment for water resistant down fill
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• 3D hood design with face baffle
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Neck baffle with tightening system
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• YKK zips
• Mummy shape
• Storage sack and compression sack for storage and travel
Learn more about DownTek™ in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about Pertex® in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about RDS (Responsible Down Standard) in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about the Temperature Ratings of sleeping bags in our Field Notes.