Providing exceptional warmth down to a comfortable level of -9°C, the Travelite 700 down sleeping bag is lightweight, durable and highly compressible. With RDS 650 fill power down insulation, it has a superior warmth-to-weight ratio through its box wall baffling construction, curved baffle design and tapered rectangular shape, which minimise bulk, down migration and cold spots. It is the warmest bag in the Travelite series, made from a ripstop nylon fabric with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to keep ground moisture and mist on the outside. The zipper draft tube and 3D hood design with face baffle offer additional warmth when conditions get chilly, while a separate foot zip provides a ventilation point to regulate your temperature if required. A built-in hood pocket keeps your pillow secure for a comfortable sleep, and a compression sack and storage sack are included for storage and travel.
- • Insulation – 650 Loft, 100% RDS Down (85/15)
• DWR Finish
• Highly Compressible
• Tapered Rectangular Shape
• Compression Sack
• Storage Sack
- • Box wall baffling construction improves thermal efficiency
• Curved baffles reduce migration and minimise cold spots
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• 3D hood design with face baffle
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Inbuilt pillow pocket in hood
• Separate foot zip
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• Zip option allows bag to be unfolded into down blanket
• Can be zipped together with another bag
• YKK zips
• Tapered rectangular shape
• Storage sack and compression sack for storage and travel
Learn more about RDS (Responsible Down Standard) in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about the Temperature Ratings of sleeping bags in our Field Notes.