The Travelite 320 Long down sleeping bag is a lightweight and durable solution for your year-round outdoor adventures. Suitable for hiking, camping or travel, its tapered rectangular shape minimises bulk, with the curved baffle design reducing down migration and cold spots. It offers a high warmth-to-weight ratio through its highly compressible RDS 650 fill power down insulation and box wall construction, which keep weight to a minimum while allowing the down to loft to its maximum. The bag features a zipper draft tube and 3D hood design with face baffle to provide added comfort in cooler conditions, and a separate foot zip for ventilation at your feet if required. It is made from a ripstop nylon fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to safeguard against the mist, and includes a compression sack and storage sack for storage and travel.
- • Insulation – 650 Loft, 100% RDS Down (85/15)
• DWR Finish
• Highly Compressible
• Tapered Rectangular Shape
• Compression Sack
• Storage Sack
- • Box wall baffling construction improves thermal efficiency
• Curved baffles reduce migration and minimise cold spots
• Zipper draft tube for insulation
• 3D hood design with face baffle
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Inbuilt pillow pocket in hood
• Separate foot zip
• Internal zippered pocket to secure essentials
• Zip option allows bag to be unfolded into down blanket
• Can be zipped together with another bag
• YKK zips
• Tapered rectangular shape
• Storage sack and compression sack for storage and travel
Learn more about RDS (Responsible Down Standard) in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about the Temperature Ratings of sleeping bags in our Field Notes.