The lightweight Shuttle 180 down sleeping bag is the perfect choice for easy-going travel adventures. It features a tapered rectangular shape to minimise bulk, with RDS 650 fill power down insulation providing warmth without the weight. The bag has a minimalistic design, with stitch through baffling, a zipper draft tube, and a hood tightening system to maximise insulation. Made from a ripstop nylon fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, it safeguards against mist. A separate foot zip provides a ventilation point for your feet if required, and along with the side zip can be undone to open the bag up into a blanket. If you're travelling through the alpines the Shuttle 180 can be used as a liner, with its flatbed hood engineered to fit inside the 3D hood design of the Mountain Designs Travelite series. A stuff sack is included for storage and travel.
- • Insulation – 650 Loft, 100% RDS Down (85/15)
• DWR Finish
• Highly Compressible
• Tapered Rectangular Shape
• Stuff Sack
- • Stitch through baffling construction for insulation
• Curved baffles reduce migration and minimise cold spots
• Stitch through zipper draft tube for insulation
• Flatbed hood design allows bag to be used as a liner for enhanced warmth
• Hood tightening system to trap warmth
• Inbuilt pillow pocket in hood
• Separate foot zip
• Zip option allows bag to be unfolded into down blanket
• YKK zips
• Tapered rectangular shape
• Stuff sack for storage and travel
Learn more about RDS (Responsible Down Standard) in our Technologies & Certifications.
Learn more about the Temperature Ratings of sleeping bags in our Field Notes.