The BEAL Cordelette accessory cords are versatile cords that are used for auxiliary purposes in climbing, mountaineering and caving. While they should not be used as climbing or belaying ropes, they come in handy for a variety of other purposes on the climb. A static rope that is light in weight and durable, it comes in a variety of cord thicknesses.
- • Lightweight
• Warranty – Depends on end use
- • Versatile cord for a variety of uses, aside from climbing or belaying ropes
• Static rope with no stretch
• Available in an assortment of thicknesses
• 4mm to 8mm cords conform to the requirements of the UIAA and EN564