Our Waratah Merino jacket is a high performance design that features thermal-regulating properties, making it a smart choice for long trail days or travelling in cooler climates. The natural fibres of the 100% Woolmark® certified Merino wool deliver exceptional warmth by trapping your body heat, as well as excellent moisture management by wicking perspiration away from your skin and drying quickly when damp. Highly versatile as a standalone jacket or for layering, it has Ponte di Roma double knit stitching for a high quality construction, and flat lock seams, contoured shaping and seamless side panels to create a comfortable, modern style. It is also highly breathable, and resists odour and bacteria to keep you feeling fresher for longer.
- • Thermal Regulation
• Highly Breathable
• Moisture Wicking
• Quick Drying
- • Double layer self-fabric funnel collar for neck warmth
• Seamless side panels for comfort and fit
• Contoured shape for a modern style
• Flat lock seams for streamlined comfort
• Chin guard prevents irritation
• Zip shield
• Ponte di Roma double knit construction
• Woolmark® certified Merino wool
• Two zippered hand pockets
Learn more about Woolmark® & Merino Wool in our Technologies & Certifications.