The lightweight Zamberlan 104 Hike Lite RR is a highly comfortable hiking shoe designed for easy trekking and daily use. It features a suede leather upper, as well as a soft mesh collar to reduce rubbing and ensure comfort. It is capable of handling almost any condition on the trail, thanks to the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining and Hydrobloc® treatment, which deliver guaranteed waterproof protection and breathability. The Vibram® outsole further enhances its performance by maximising grip on both hard and soft surfaces, with a climbing zone on the sole also allowing for a strong toe-off.
- • Waterproof
• Highly Breathable
• Highly Durable
• Warranty – One (1) year from date of purchase
- • Suede leather upper with Hydrobloc® waterproof treatment
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining guarantees waterproof and breathable protection, and all-season climate comfort
• EVA wedge for cushioning and arch support
• Vibram® Pillow outsole
• ZTRL Generous Fit last allows for slightly wider fit
• Mesh collar for enhanced ventilation
• Rubber toe reinforcement for better protection
• Traditional lace system
Learn more about GORE-TEX® in our Technologies & Certifications.