Solid zinc alloy and
coated in tough polypropylene, this three dial lock also comes with a
solid steel cable system that deters any would-be opportunist. Assorted
- Encased solid brass combination suitcase lock
- Removable high tensile
steel cable system
- Secures case to other bags, luggage and other objects
- Easy to set personal number
- Composition = Zinc Alloy / Steel Cable
- Spin the shank around 90 degrees from the opening
position and depress.
- Keep the shank depressed in this position and
move the dials to your desired personal combination code.
- Then lift the
shank and turn it back 90 degrees to the original position and
- To lock the padlock move the dials on to any different
numbers, the shank should then be secured in place.
- To open the padlock
simply move the dials back to your chosen personal combination code and
the shank will be released.