Don't wait for perfect weather conditions – get up on the mountain and enjoy the snowy season, rain or shine. The Women's Mountain Designs Powder Jacket is technically designed for the snow but has an urban style that makes it suitable for travelling and other cold weather activities. So you can wear it all winter long.
This jacket uses top of the line synthetic insulation, providing a high level of warmth and comfort while maintaining its effectiveness when wet. With excellent breathability and moisture management, this women's ski jacket dries quickly and keeps you comfortable during physically challenging activities such as skiing or snowboarding. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, plus the 100% seam sealed construction with a waterproof membrane, stops water from soaking into the fabric and through to your baselayers.
The strategically distributed insulation, allows for extreme warmth in core areas, with less bulk and freer movement in the sleeves. You can also customise your warmth level by using the removable hood, hidden underarm zippers for ventilation, front hand warmer pockets and the adjustable waist.
The Women's Mountain Designs Powder Jacket offers a striking balance of cutting edge technology, exceptional comfort and an attractive aesthetic. Sure to be your favourite addition to your winter wardrobe this season, whether used as a ski or snowboard jacket, or for cold weather travels.
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth and comfort even in wet conditions.
- Strategic insulation distribution allows for extreme warmth at the core along with less bulk and full range of motion in the sleeves.
- Removable hood and funnel neck construction for adaptable warmth.
- Removable faux fur hood trim secures with antique finish snap buttons.
- Chinsulator underneath storm flap (lined with brushed tricot) to prevent zipper abrasion on your neck.
- Front storm flap with a centre-front two way YKK (open-end) VISLON® zipper concealed underneath.
- Hidden pit zips (with mesh gusset) secured with YKK zippers allows extra ventilation.
- Front zippered chest pockets.
- Front handwarmer pockets with injected hook Velcro.
- MD branded leather patch.
- Elbow articulation darts for extra movement.
- Adjustable waist with patterned shock cord and internal cord tunnel.
- Ski pass pocket on the sleeve.
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with injected hook Velcro.
- Lycra ninja cuffs.
- Secret front map pocket concealed under storm flap.
- Brushed tricot lining at your back to keep you warm.
- Woven tape loop to hold your headphone cord.
- Internal stretch mesh pocket secured with YKK zipper.
- Internal stretch mesh pocket with a lycra binded top entry.
- Removable zip-off snow skirt to stop snow and wind blowing up inside the jacket.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and full seam sealed construction create a barrier to water.
- Embossed nylon taffeta lining features hand drawn artwork and moisture management engineering.
- Injected hook Velcro is used to provide a sleeker, yet impressively strong, design that doesn't snag on clothes or collect snow, dirt or other debris.
- YKK VISLON® zipper offers lightweight durability.
- Excellent water pressure and breathability ratings.
- Machine washable for easy care.