The Men’s Mountain Designs Pro-Elite Harewa Vest combines high performance GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric with an active fit to deliver excellent core warmth, free movement and weather protection.
GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric is engineered to provide 100% windproof protection while allowing your skin to breathe and sweat to evaporate quickly. The active design features an adjustable hood and longer hem at the back to keep wind gusts out. There’s also a secure zipped chest pocket for valuables and two secure zipped hand pockets.
Get out and enjoy your cold weather adventures with the premium quality Men’s Mountain Designs Pro-Elite Harewa Vest.
- Versatile: can be used as a mid or outer layer.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric provides complete windproof protection.
- Maximum breathability: the fabric prevents overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapour to easily escape.
- Grid backer: the internal polyester fleece layer has a grid design that channels water away from the body and insulates by trapping air.
- Active fit: keeps your core warm while offering plenty of movement.
- Centre front YKK nylon coil zipper with dual sliders.
- Draft flap with chin guard.
- Toggle adjustable fixed hood.
- 1 secure zipped chest pocket
- 2 secure zipped hand pockets.
- Easy grab zippers.
- Elliptical hem to keep back drafts out.
- Soft outer shell and warm, soft inner layer.
- Snow and water resistant: sheds rain and snow plus dries quickly.
- Alpine mountaineering
- Snow sports