The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
Please note: The colour you receive will be picked by the supplier depending on availability.
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Round base in all sizes
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the &double bag; method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
- Paddle sports
*The pricing and colours available please refer to the information above.