Unlike other detergents, Granger's Down Wash utilises a specialised wash-in formulation that doesn't strip away natural oils or the insulating properties of down. Giving a gentle yet effective wash that removes dirt and odours – without damaging the delicate down within.
Granger's Down Wash is a detergent-based down wash that preserves the lifespan of your sleeping bag, warm jackets and outdoor equipment.
- Suitable for cleaning all down and synthetic-filled clothing and equipment, including sleeping bags, jackets and blankets.
- Free from the perfumes, optical brighteners, and heavy cleansing agents usually found in regular household detergents.
- Usage Instructions:
- Use one 50ml cap-full per wash load, or half a cap if hand-washing: We recommend washing down items separately.
- We do not recommend washing down items in top-loading washing machines, as this can permanently damage the down filling.
- After washing, dry your garment as per its care label instructions. If possible, always tumble dry your item. Aim to dry for at least two to three hours on a low heat – with regular agitation to keep the down from 'clumping' together as it dries.
- Cleaning down or synthetic-filled items such as sleeping bags, blankets, quilts, pillows and jackets.
- Can be used as a primer when applying water-repellent treatments to your down items