1. The Promoter is Mountain Designs Pty Ltd of 16 Ross Street, Hendra, QLD, 4006 ABN: 33 010 021 557, Telephone: (07) 3114 4300.
METHOD OF ENTRY
2. Entrants must be Australian residents to be eligible for prize.
3. Mountain Designs Pty Ltd (“Mountain Designs"), employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, participants:
I. Must leave a valid Rating/Review for a product using the BazaarVoice system on the Mountain Designs website - www.mountaindesigns.com; andII. The review must pass moderation and be published by the BazaarVoice system on the Mountain Designs website - www.mountaindesigns.comIII. Only reviews published during each draw period will be eligible for that periods' prize draw.
5. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
6. The competition period starts on 2nd March 2015 and ends on 28th Feb 2016 at 11.59pm AEST (the “Promotional Period"). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
7. All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win that periods nominated prize.
8. Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as they like provided that they leave separate, valid, published Ratings/Reviews for individual products. However, only one prize per person is permitted (SA residents are entitled to win more than one prize).
9. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
10. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries for each monthly draw close at 23:59 AEST or AEDT if applicable on the day preceding each monthly draw outlined in clause.
12. The time of entry will in each case be the message/online is received by the Promoter's database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries delays in the delivery of the message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The total prize pool is comprised of 12 x $200 Mountain Designs gift cards distributed as follows:
|Month||Prize||Start Date||End Date||Draw Date||Winner|
|July 2016||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st July 2016||31st July 2016||4th August 2016|
|August 2016||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st August 2016||31st August 2016||1st September 2016|
|September 2016||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st September 2016||30th September 2016||6th October 2015|
|October 2016||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st October 2016||31st October 2016||3rd November 2016|
|November 2016||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st November 2016||30th November 2016||1st December 2016|
|December 2016||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st December 2016||31st December 2016||12th January 2017|
|January 2017||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st January 2017||31st January 2017||9th February 2017|
|February 2017||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st February 2017||28th February 2017||9th March 2017|
|March 2017||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st March 2017||31st March 2017||6th April 2017|
|April 2017||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st April 2017||30th April 2017||4th May 2017|
|May 2017||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st May 2017||31st May 2017||1st June 2017|
|June 2017||1 x $200 Gift Card||1st June 2017||30th June 2017||6th July 2017|
14. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
1. This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates (Promotional Period).
2. Prize draw will take place at Mountain Designs Head Office, 16 Ross Street, Newstead QLD 4006 on the Draw Date at 10am AEST. The winner will be notified by email and phone within 2 days of the competition prize draw. Mountain Designs reserves the right to publish the name on the winner on the Mountain Designs website (http://www.mountaindesigns.com/disclaimer ) and Mountain Designs Facebook page. Winner's name will be published from Draw Date 2015 and remain online for 28 days.
1. Mountain Designs is responsible for supplying the winner with the prize within 28 days of prize draw. Winner will be required to supply a monitored mailing address in Australia.
2. Winner must take the prizes as offered. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
1. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries, and record them in order, in the event of:
a) An invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn
b) The prize remains unclaimed 90 days after the prize draw. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the prize-winner in time to take up the prize.
2. In the event of an unclaimed prize, a redraw will take place at Mountain Designs Head Office, 16 Ross Street, Newstead QLD 4006 on 90 days after the original prize draw at 10am AEST. The winner will be notified by email and phone within 2 days of the competition prize redraw. Mountain Designs reserves the right to publish the name on the winner on the Mountain Designs website (http://www.mountaindesigns.com/disclaimer) and Mountain Designs Facebook page. New winner's name will be published 90 days after the original prize draw and remain online for 28 days.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including: proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address. Acceptance of verification information is at the discretion of The Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
2. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements.
3. The Promoter's determination of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Mountain Designs database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. If for any reason this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned including war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion as appropriate.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
7. All entries will be and remain, the property of Mountain Designs and will not be shared with any third party partners.
8. The entrants consents to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, including radio, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrants image on the promotional website when referring to the winner of a Major Prize.
9. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter.
10. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Lottery permit number: NSW [LTPM/16/00630]